Comparing public policies : issues and choices in six industrialized countries. Jessica Rose Adolino , Charles H.
Catalog Record: Comparing public policies : issues and | HathiTrust Digital Library
Comparing Public Policies combines a conceptual discussion of policy-making with an examination of seven specific policy areas using a cross-national perspective. It first considers the role of cultural, economic, political, and institutional influences on policy-making, and then looks systematically at seven major issue areas: immigration, fiscal policy, taxation, health care, social policy, education, and the environment.
- Environmental Assessment of Estuarine Ecosystems: A Case Study (Environmental and Ecological Risk Assessment).
- Comparing Public Policies: Issues and Choices in Industrialized Countries by Jessica R. Adolino?
- Comparing Public Policies: Issues and Choices in Industrialized Countries;
The book will serve as a gateway reference tool for students conducting research in comparative public policy and should be carried in libraries at colleges and universities where international studies courses are taught. Political and Economic Dynamics in Industrialized Countries.
- Now I Know My ABCDs: A Young Womans Discovery of Self - Identity ... One Recipe at a Time.
- Account Options.
- We Are Poor but So Many: The Story of Self-Employed Women in India (South Asia Series);
- Comparing Public Policies: Issues And Choices In Industrialized Countries.
- Featured categories.
- Starting an Embroidery Business.
- Deutsch-norwegische Wirtschaftsbeziehungen: unter besonderer Berücksichtigung der interkulturellen Kommunikation zwischen beiden Ländern (German Edition).
- See a Problem?.
The Policymaking Context. This new edition expands coverage of the internationalization of domestic policy making by including a European Union case study in each issue area, along with further discussion of the role of international interest groups in the policy process.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
The seven policy chapters have been revised and updated to examine current issues in the United States, Japan, Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, and the European Union, such as:. Should you need additional information or have questions regarding the HEOA information provided for this title, including what is new to this edition, please email sageheoa sagepub. Please include your name, contact information, and the name of the title for which you would like more information.
For assistance with your order: Please email us at textsales sagepub.
Comparing public policies : issues and choices in industrialized countries
This is an excellent that stands out from the plethora of comparative public policy texts by providing in-depth coverage of policy making in specific countries. Request e-review copy. If you require a print review copy, please call: ext.
Skip to main content. Courses: Introduction to Public Policy.
Download flyer. Description Reviews Preview The study of comparative public policy reveals the intensely political nature of policy choices.