Add to Wish List.
Close Preview. Toggle navigation Additional Book Information.
- The Hashemites in the Modern Arab World;
- Friendship: A Gift to Give (Sacred Mundane Book 4).
- Document Preview?
- The Hashemites in the Modern Arab World : Asher Susser, : : Blackwell's?
- Bestselling Series.
- Eyes Without a Face: A true story of survival from emotional, sexual and physical abuse.
Description Table of Contents. Summary Examines the crucial role of the Hashemites in Arab nationalism throughout the 20th century, from the Arab Revolt through the creation of Arab states after World War I, the attempts at Arab unity, and the establishment of two kingdoms, to the current Palestinian debate.
The use of sources as diverse as political memoires Jordon and postage stamps Hijaz casts new light on issues of relative political autonomy and leadership In its grasp of the Hashemite phenomenon, and of its role in the making of the modern Arab world, this book is invaluable.
- Essays in Honour of the late Professor Uriel Dann.
- How to Enter Sweepstakes and WIN!.
- The Hashemites in the Modern Arab World : Essays in Honour of the late Professor Uriel Dann;
- Star Myths of the Greeks and Romans: A Sourcebook;
- The Old Bridge and Me (The Good Stuff Book 1).
- Slave Diaries: Finding My Master (Book 1) (Dominance, Office Girl, BDSM Kinky Erotic Romance)?
- St. John Passion: Part II, Nos. 23a, 23b, 23c, 23d, 23e, 23f, 23g, Die Juden aber schrien und sprachen!
- The Hashemites in the Modern Arab World.
- The Hashemites in the Modern Arab World by Uriel Dann, Aryeh Shmuelevitz | Waterstones.
- Kissing You: An Erotic Tale of Lesbian Love and Lust!
- Is China an economic threat or boon to European trade??
- EN LA MEDIANOCHE (Spanish Edition).
- Join Kobo & start eReading today.
Request an e-inspection copy. Share this Title. Recommend to Librarian. Shopping Cart Summary.
Items Subtotal. View Cart. Saudi Arabia -- History -- 20th century.
Middle East -- History -- 20th century. Jordan -- History -- 20th century. The Hashemites, T. Irak or Iraq?
The Hashemites in the Modern Arab World: Essays in Honour of the Late - Google книги
Rudd 7. Notes List of works by U.
Dann: p. Includes bibliographical references and index. View online Borrow Buy Freely available Show 0 more links Set up My libraries How do I set up "My libraries"?
Monash University Library. Open to the public ; The University of Melbourne Library.
The Hashemites in the Modern Arab World: Essays in Honour of the late Professor Uriel Dann
University of Sydney Library. Open to the public Book; Illustrated English Show 0 more libraries None of your libraries hold this item. Found at these bookshops Searching - please wait We were unable to find this edition in any bookshop we are able to search. These online bookshops told us they have this item:. Tags What are tags? Add a tag.