Promotional activities for the series included a launch reading by Halliwell at London Zoo on 27 April  and a seven city UK book tour planned in A review in the Liverpool Echo described the first book as "eminently readable and exciting". From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Ugenia Lavender Temple Of Gloom: Book 5
Sunday Herald. Archived from the original on Retrieved BBC News. Pan Macmillan press release. Hello Magazine. This Is Nottingham.
- Ugenia Lavender Temple Of Gloom : Geri Halliwell : .
- Ugenia Lavender And The Temple Of Gloom.
- Dance of Seduction?
The Observer. BBC Radio 1. See Terms for more information.
- Living your desire (Fulfilling Life series Book 1).
- Something New (The Plain City Bridesmaids)!
- How to Make a 100 Mile Pizza (The Basic Art of Italian Cooking).
Book 5 — Ugenia is convinced there is a real-life giant living next to her Granny Betty. But just how does she prove it?
Ugenia Lavender Temple Of Gloom on Apple Books
Can she stop her parents from being taken in by a beautiful bloodsucker? Just as Ugenia thinks it can't get any worse she finds herself stuck in the Temple of Gloom. Will she ever find a way out?