The level of venture capital is among the lowest in the OECD.
In Italy had the lowest number of patents per capita 13 per million inhabitants among G7 countries and one of the lowest in the OECD area. Patents show a relative specialization in health and environmental technologies and a relative despecialization in nanotechnologies.
The best science and technology jobs plus careers advice and news
Over , the rate of labour productivity growth in Italy 0. In , the trade balance for high technology goods, including ICT goods, showed a significant deficit Family benefits helped lower child poverty Absolute poverty among children has fallen years old, per cent 10 8 6 4 2 0.
- Rome, Italy Travel Guide - Sightseeing, Hotel, Restaurant & Shopping Highlights (Illustrated)!
- Industry and globalisation;
- Industry and globalisation.
- OECD Science, Technology and Industry Scoreboard : Canada Highlights - OECD!
- Enchanted Island?
- The Atlantic Wall: History and Guide.
- Norwegian Sunset.
Demographic challenges are rising rapidly The working-age population will decline sharply Percentage change, Unweighted average of Hungary and the Czech and Slovak Republics. The general government deficit shrank, but the structural deficit is expected to widen Headline and cyclically-adjusted deficits 0 Investment in infrastructure, skills and health are needed Public spending on health care Per cent of GDP, Ensure the stability and clarity of policies affecting investment decisions.
There is a risk of old-age poverty The share of female minimum pensioners is expected to increase sharply Simulations based on an overlapping generations model, per cent.
- Her Husband, The Cheerleader!
- Salary disparities!
- Development and Globalisation: Daring to Think Differently.
- Directorate for Science, Technology and Innovation?
- Los dos juntos (Jazmín) (Spanish Edition).
- Chapter 6. Industry, Technology, and the Global Marketplace.
- OECD Science, Technology and Industry Scoreboard: Innovation and Growth in Knowledge Economies.
Source: J. Tyrowicz and N.
Countries must step up research investment – OECD
Increasing female participation is a challenge The new child benefits may weigh on female labour force participation. Source: I.
- A Pilgrims Defense.
- Two-body challenge!
- Kinder- und Jugendkulturförderung in Deutschland (German Edition)?
- The Unknown Eros.